Workforce Planning Administrator
Salary: £20,000 • Location: Manchester
**Role: Workforce Planning Administrator
Salary: Upto £20,000
Location: Manchester City Centre - Close to Victoria Station
Reporting to: Head of Finance
**Job Purpose To provide first class administration and record keeping for BrightHR employees by tracking recruitment, attrition, and leave. The role also entails elements of payroll administration, workforce scheduling and day to day workflow management. Full side by side training provided.
- Being a central point of contact for the office and working from home teams
- Supporting the different departments with daily floor walks, logging of IT tickets, dealing with stationary orders and completing any administration duties for the management team.
- Ensuring that BrightHR is kept upto date in terms of absences and who is working from home
- Support the recruitment journey by sending offer paperwork to new starters, requesting references and adding new starters onto BrightHR and SelectHR.
- Ensure all Group Requisitions have been processed in line with all new starters, leavers, secondments and internal moves.
- Capture paid and unpaid activities such as dependent leave, late absence, overtime etc inorder to provide an accurate view to Finance for payroll purposes.
- Utilising, workforce planning data; schedule none phone based activities such as training, 121s and team meetings at the optimal times to support excellent service levels to our clients.
- Create agendas for meetings and minute take upon request
- To maintain job lists and update where appropriate.
- To provide various basic weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports when required.
Essential skills & experience
- Excellent administration and customer service skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good standard of written correspondence.
- Effective time and workload management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A flexible approach and ability to work well within a team.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the Company.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays and you birthday off!
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!