Research & Development
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE • Location: Manchester
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
About the role…
You’ll be joining our established Salesforce team and be working on a variety of transformation projects. Your role will manage developing the feature enhancements and maintenance for the company Salesforce orgs. You will have an important role in developing customised solutions for our Salesforce orgs. You will work alongside the Technical Lead and Developers as part of an agile team to architect the solutions to continually develop and improve the orgs. The role involves managing your own workload and delivering to a high standard in managed timescales.
Day to day you’ll be…
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce orgs in line with best practices
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working
- Assisting with the enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org
- Integrating the platform with other systems within our businesses
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities
Who we’re looking for...
- Salesforce Developer working with Apex and Visualforce experience
- Test Driven Development experience
- Salesforce lightning framework including the design and implementation of lighting components experience
- Salesforce platform and configuration experience
- Good understanding of Salesforce coding standards
- Integrating business solutions using 3rd party APIs (REST) experience
- Experience with third-party applications such as Conga, DocuSign, DupeBlocker etc.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential – Desirable
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
What's on offer...
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase to 27 days after 2 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.