Head of Telemarketing
Salary: upto £45,000 • Location: Manchester
The ideal person will be able to manage and drive the performance of up to 60 telesales consultants, generating quality leads for a demonstration of the service with our Business Development Managers to complete over the phone. Alongside this you will also ensure we maintain the excellent service standards our clients expect.
Duties will include:
- Training, coaching and managing a growing telesales team.
- Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads.
- Liaise with Head of Sales and the Business Development Managers to ensure smooth transition of booking appointments resulting in deals.
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI.
- Working to a set of KPIs in a target driven environment, your main aim will be to drive and coach each member to success and share best practice.
- To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance.
- To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively.
- To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business.
- A proven track record in B2B Telesales management
- Confident and forward thinking sales approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors.
- Motivational and inspiring leader
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Access to exclusive Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Daily, weekly and monthly company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Enrolment into our Profit Share Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!