Marketing Automation Executive
Salary: up to £28,000 DOE • Location: Manchester
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Automation Executive. Reporting into the Marketing Automation Manager, we’re looking for a hard-wording and self-motivated person to join our fast-growing marketing department to assist with the delivery of multiple automation campaigns and product launch communications. With fantastic office perks, we’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
Working with the Marketing Automation Manager you will help evolve current automation processes, identify new opportunities and areas for improvement – whether for new lead acquisition or client retention.
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager to help build and evolve new campaigns and programs within the Marketo automation platform (e.g. newsletters, email nurture campaigns, webinars, events and gated content).
- Create and implement A/B testing campaign testing schedules to identify the best performing setups and segmentations.
- Manage the coordination, send and reporting of the monthly prospect and client newsletter.
- Manage the automation of the prospect webinar schedule. Looking to drive engagement and deliver high quality leads to sales.
- Working with wider stakeholders, help drive the client communication plans for BrightHR to increase usage within the product, reduce churn and aid overall client retention.
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo.
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality and highly segmented, whilst helping ensure we remain compliant.
- Assist with ongoing campaign analysis and reporting.
- Experience of working within a Marketing Automation Platform
- Email marketing background
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)