Salary: $50,000-$60,000 OTE: $90,000-$100,000 • Location: Toronto
To drive the performance of the sales floor through the design and delivery of an ongoing training and development plan covering all aspects of the BSC role. Reporting into the Sales Director.
A proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional sales training programs within a telephone-bases sales B2B environment
- To work in conjunction with the Sales Manager and Quality and Compliance Assessor to design and deliver the induction training to all new BDMs, ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills, and motivation to meet the targets set.
- To design and deliver an ongoing training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have world-class sales function.
- To identify individual training needs of BDMs and to effectively communicate with the Sales Manager and Head of Sales to ensure that the performance and productivity of all BDMs is increased.
- To ensure training is in place to maximize productivity of sales from our CRM by providing ongoing training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up-to-date with any developments and implementing across the department.
- To liaise with the Sales Manager to design and update all training course materials in-line with business needs.
- To ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that BDMs are able to meet the standard required by the business and achieve targets.
- To work with the Sales Manager, Sales Director and Quality and Compliance Assessor to ensure appropriate and ongoing team development.
- To review effectiveness of Sales Training against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness and quality of training courses.
- To review all course evaluation feedback, the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and identify areas for improvement
- To maintain up-to-date training records for all BDMs and review monthly with the Sales Manager and Head of Sales.
- Identify trends and needs with regards to where further training may be required in conjunction with the Quality and Compliance Assessor and Sales Manager.
- To be able to communicate to the relevant floor Managers, Sales Manager and Sales Director and provide constructive feedback when identifying issues as not meeting the required standards or potentially causing risk to the brand.
What you Bring to the Team
- Proven track-record in delivering results in a high-energy sales environment.
- Previous experience in a Sales training environment.
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Organized with the ability to manage own workload on a daily basis.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organizational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Able to prepare training materials and documentation.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process.
- Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to motivate, inspire and develop others.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
What will I Get in Return?
- The opportunity to earn big!!! A transparent commission structure, weekly monthly and quarterly incentives
- Regular incentives, social events, high energy office, and a great location located right next to Union Station!
- Clear career path where you will know exactly what KPIs you will need to hit to be rewarded with higher titles, remuneration and commission.
- Ask about our Bright Days
- Day off on your birthday
- Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Benefits and Pension Plan available.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Company incentives, access to discounts.
Why join BrightHR
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at BrightHR, what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!
BrightHR is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection process.