Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 (dependent on experience) OTE £80,000 • Location: Manchester
You will be responsible for generating sales from new business leads and the retention of sales in the department, alongside being responsible for a business revenue target
Sales Floor Manager
Hours of work
Monday-Saturday (40 hours shifts between 8-8 & 1 Saturday in 4)
Internal and External Relationships
Head of Sales, Head of Telesales, Sales Enablement Manager, Senior Sales Floor Manager, Sales Floor Manager
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- To sit client demos and generate new business opportunities
- Be a subject matter expert for Bright HR products and services
- Responsible for achieving monthly KPIs input & output metrics and business revenue target
- FCA-regulated insurance experience
- Diary management
- Ensure the pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast-paced sale journey
- Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with dedicated BSCs to ensure high team performance.
- Leading from the front to promote high-quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BDM
- Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
- To engage and communicate professionally with decision-makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for performance at all levels
- Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
- Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner
- Passionate about sales: Whether it’s hitting targets, the power of persuasion, or figuring out what makes people tick - sales is what gives you energy!
- Excited to be a trailblazer: You will be the first one on the sales team so you’ll be setting the standards in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Results- & Data-driven: You like diving into the numbers and figuring out the WHY behind the results
- Proactive, organised and detail-oriented: Sales at Charlie is high-volume, you’ll be managing a lot of leads, keeping the momentum of conversations going, and not letting things slip through the net.
- A self-starter: You can work alone but also motivate and influence other teams when needed
- Resilient, determined & adaptable: Sales can be a rollercoaster, you have to pick yourself up after a setback, work out what went wrong and try again
- Passionate about improving workplaces: We want you to love what you do and have a genuine interest in helping small companies Make Work Better
- Self-aware and humility: You know that honest feedback is how you grow, and you’re not afraid to ask for help
- Face-to-face sales experience
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to interact with diverse audiences
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox discounts
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme Company incentives, access to discount schemes