Senior Sales Floor Manager
Salary: £38,000 (OTE £54,000) with 20% shift allowance • Location: Manchester
As an operational Senior Floor Manager, you will manage, motivate and inspire the UK Sales team. You will mentor, support and develop the team to allow them to gain knowledge and understanding of their business area and the company to ensure the business's success! You will have an excellent ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to adapt to ever-changing business requirements!
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Ensure all sales teams are motivated and are delivering the highest quality customer service to all Bright UK clients
- Provide regular performance updates to the Head of Sales on business performance highlighting any challenges you are facing but with a solution in mind.
- Deliver all company targets set by the business.
- Ensure that all team’s competent agent/advisor status is within the business threshold from a Training & Competence perspective.
- Work closely with the Sales Performance Enablement Manager ensuring the development needs of all sales agents are being met and coaching is targeted on the correct areas of development.
- Feedback on all QA calls within SLA dealing with any queries in line with business process.
- Lead on daily meets with Sales team management
- Deliver all monthly performance reviews to team members in a timely manner ensuring all evidence including SMART goals are recorded as per business process.
- Deliver structured sales meetings to your team as per business process ensuring all points are discussed and understood.
- Build strong relationships with the wider sales management team sharing ideas and best practice
- Where needed, hold difficult conversations with your team around performance, conduct or any other matters which may come up.
- Take guidance from senior management, Risk & Compliance and HR where needed in complex employee relations scenarios.
- Lead in HoS absence
- An exceptional people manager, with a track record of delivering sales targets through high-performing teams and managing managers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Can demonstrate performance management in a previous role(s).
- Track record in managing teams to achieve targets, and KPIs and delivering high-quality customer service.
- Experience in monitoring and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience and awareness of how to motivate colleagues and drive performance.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a senior management position leading a sales team to targets
- Expert user of salesforce & Microsoft packages
- Uses statistical analysis to implement long-term and short-term fixes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – have the ability to interpret MI and deliver Action Plans
- Good understanding of Inbound and Outbound telephony/dialler systems
- Excellent communication skills – effective coaching skills; the ability to build relationships & can motivate staff
- Strong organisational aptitude and proven time management skills
- Excellent people management skills can manage agents and managers