Lead Sales Administrator
Salary: £24,000 • Location: Manchester
Role Description You will work closely with the Head of Digital Sales and the Business Sales Support Team to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and efficiently. This is a fast-paced role from managing stakeholders to providing all round support to our Sales Team.
- Co-ordinate diaries for the Head of Sales, ensuring that room bookings are managed.
- Distributing data to the sales team, fairly, yet with a clear focus on maximising sales (using our internal CRM database, Salesforce)
- Ensuring salesforce records are up to date and accurate through daily checks.
- Monitoring the sales dashboard and supporting the team with all issues
- Providing sales KPI reporting to Head of Sales and Operations Director
- Supporting the company trainer in training the sales team on administration and how to adopt the correct processes.
- Ensuring compliance of sales team
- Ensuring sales team follow the correct sales processes.
- Identifying weaknesses in sales processes and working with Head of Sales to improve processes.
What you bring to the Team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident in leading a team.
- Strong communication skills with various different stakeholders
- A positive and motivated attitude**
What's on offer…
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!