Business Sales Consultant
Salary: $50,000 • Location: Toronto
Want to join the Best Game in Town?
The reason we call it the best game in town is that we also provide a ‘super coaching programme’ to ensure that you reach your full potential as an experienced Business Sales Consultant.
Your earning potential is uncapped so there truly is no limit to how much money you can earn!
On offer is one of the highest salaries for internal sales in with uncapped earnings, a fantastic office and working environment and the best leadership and super coaching in the industry!
BrightHR is a cloud-based HR management solution suitable for small to midsize businesses. The platform provides a dashboard that helps businesses manage employee holidays, attendance, leave, shifts and documents.
BrightHR has experienced astonishing success across Canada over the last 4 years creating exceptional growth within our Outbound Sales Team. This role is designed for those who love sales, are eager to excel, are committed to exceeding expectations while having fun along the way!
As a B2B Business Sales Consultant, you will cold call and identify small/medium sized businesses who may be in need of BrightHR’s award-winning subscription services. You will then book a consultation for one of our Account Executives to have a presentation of our services, what we do and how we can assist.
BrightHR provides the avenue for great earning potential, we walk the talk with a starting competitive base salary of $50,000, in addition with uncapped earnings with an on target earning (OTE) of $100,000 that can go beyond $90,000!
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
- Doing a minimum of 80 outbound calls per day and generate a minimum of 3 appointments per day.
- Working alongside an Account Executive colleague – you will be selling the fantastic service BrightHR has to offer to the small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote BrightHR, and work with your Account Executive to generate new business deals & revenue.
- Daily pipeline building and management of pipeline will be key to success.
What could you Bring to this role
- Previous cold calling sales experience is preferred for this role.
- You would be eager to meet and overachieve on sales targets and KPI’s.
- You have a high level of drive and hunger to succeed.
- Ideally you would have experience working within a B2B sales capacity, however B2C experience will also be considered.
- An ability to take on and implement coaching feedback to support continued development of your sales skills
- You are a team player and love healthy competition.
- Have the grit, determination, and good people skills to become great sales professional
What will I Get in Return?
- The opportunity to earn big!!! A transparent commission structure, weekly monthly and quarterly incentives
- Regular incentives, social events, high energy office, and a great location located right next to Union Station!
- Clear career path where you will know exactly what KPIs you will need to hit to be rewarded with higher titles, remuneration and commission.
- Ask about our Bright Days
- Day off on your birthday
- Vacation Days increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Benefits and Pension Plan available.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Company incentives, access to discounts.
Why join BrightHR
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at BrightHR, what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!
BrightHR is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection process.