Business Software Consultant
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 (dependent on experience) OTE £60,000 • Location: Manchester
BSCs are responsible for outbound & Inbound sales prospecting. Rather than trying to close deals, their work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads—and booking for a BDM to sell the product and sit the demonstration
Sales Floor Manager
Hours of work
Monday – Saturday (40 hours shifts between 8-8 & 1 Saturday in 4)
Internal and External Relationships
Head of Sales, Head of Telesales, Sales Enablement Manager, Senior Sales Floor Manager, Sales Floor Manager
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Responsible for achieving monthly KPIs input & output metrics
- Ensure the pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast-paced sale journey
- Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with dedicated BSCs to ensure high team performance.
- Leading from the front to promote high-quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BDM
- Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
- To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
- Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
- To engage and communicate professionally with decision-makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for performance at all levels
- Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
- Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner
- Consistent employment history
- 2 years of sales experience or industry experience
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working toward targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and tenacious nature.
- A professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to self-manage
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox discounts
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes