Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic DOE with uncapped commission scheme (realistic OTE £100K) • Location: Manchester
Excellent Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Are you looking for a B2B sales role with earning potential and the opportunity to work in one of Manchester's most vibrant offices? Do you want to develop a successful career in sales? Look no further...
BrightHR are looking for talented sales individuals to work within our dynamic and fast-paced sales team. You will be required to contact Business Owners and set up online product demonstrations to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR, H&S and employee wellbeing processes for effectiveness and best practice!
We will support you and offer a clear career progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in BrightHR and how you can achieve your career goals with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced sales professionals from both B2C and B2B backgrounds who have a proactive and self-motivated attitude! In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic uncapped commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible to completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
- Working smart to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
- Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
- Leading from the front to promote high quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BSC
- Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
- Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
- To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
- Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Achieving set sales targets & objectives - with a desire to exceed KPIs daily.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for performance at all levels
- Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
- Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner
What you bring to the Team
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox discounts
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!