Service Desk Advisor
Salary: £21,000 • Location: Manchester
**Manchester City Centre - Close to Victoria Station
This is an inbound role providing technical support to our clients whilst maintaining a friendly approach to ensure an excellent level of customer service is given. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in technology to develop their skills.
- Answer all inbound support queries to the service desk within SLA.
- Provide a response to all inbound email queries within SLA.
- Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs.
- Gather information from the client, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second line support.
- Take ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated to the client.
- Keep salesforce up to date ensuring all calls are logged as cases against the correct account
- Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs.
- Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to team leader/manager
- Contribute to BrightHR’s business goal of migrating all HRonline users to BrightHR
- Ensure Service Level Agreement adherence at all time
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators
What's on offer
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday!'
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!