Business Development Manager
Salary: Upto $150K DOE (includes protected earnings) • Location: Toronto
With over 4 years of success in Canada, BrightHR has gained a reputation for excellence. A track record of results that speaks for itself, the multi-award winning BrightHR software supports one million users globally!! BrightHR is a cloud-based HR management solution suitable for small to midsize businesses. The platform provides a dashboard that helps businesses manage employee holidays, attendance, leave, shifts and documents. The award-winning SaaS platform helps businesses manage all aspects of employee relations from Vacation, attendance, scheduling, documents & much more. We also provides businesses with market leading advisory support for HR and OHS alongside access to new to market risk assessment & training platform
With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, BrightHR supports over 50,000 organizations globally. Part of the global Peninsula Group, with 14 companies and a group turnover in excess of $500m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for the exceptional individual.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team that are passionate about sales, and eager to excel. With incredibly strong year on year growth, BrightHR is leading the way for industry leading HR and H&S SaaS software.
BrightHR provides great earning potential! With a competitive starting salary of $70,000 (DOE) with on target earnings of $150,000, earning potential is uncapped so there truly is no limit of how much you can earn!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Business Development Managers. You will be part of a department which is responsible for demonstrations of our award-winning digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in Canada. The product itself being new to the Peninsula Group will see you offering ideas and feedback to the Sales Director of ways to improve performance and sales conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a background in SaaS or BDM based sales, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge yourself & colleagues and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a B2B environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to Sales, pipeline, self-generation and driving sales revenue are a must!
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
- Maximizing opportunities via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximize deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
- Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
- Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimized.
- Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
- To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
- Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification, and language.
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
- Achieving set sales targets & objectives - with a desire to exceed KPIs daily.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for performance at all levels, while achieving targets and business objectives.
- Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals.
What you Bring to the Team
- Previous outbound sales experience is preferred.
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organizational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- Ask about our Bright Days
- Day off on your birthday
- 15 days of paid vacation days with an increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
- Medical and dental benefits and Pension Plan available
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Company incentives, access to discounts
Why join BrightHR?
Our vision is to build better businesses starting with our own. Here at BrightHR, what you will come to learn is that we practice what we preach.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!
BrightHR is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees are valued. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in our selection process.