Education manager software that puts your pupils first
We know you want your staff and students to be as safe as possible in your care.
But you don’t always have the time to read up on the latest health and education regulations or carry out in-depth staff training.
That’s why we’ve created the education navigator.
It’s a central online hub where you can get education-specific health & safety support to help you meet the latest laws and focus on providing exceptional teaching.
- Create professional and compliant risk assessments using our 60+ expert templates—all carefully crafted by our team of legal pros.
- Get your team up to speed on the latest health & safety laws with our range of CPD-accredited e-learning courses.
- Set reminders for important tasks and get automatic notifications of when to carry them out.
- Enjoy your own document library filled with hundreds of essential education-sector checklists, posters and policies.
- Speak to trained health & safety experts 24/7 and resolve your dilemmas in no time.
Safeguard your staff and students with expert education risk assessment templates
It’s vital that you keep on top of different risk assessments in your school.
Because it’s not just your employees that you have a duty to protect, it’s your pupils, too.
Don’t worry though, the education navigator comes with everything you need to make carrying out risk assessments quick and easy.
Simply browse our library of 60+ risk assessments to download professional templates and tailor them to your school—helping you to reduce your risk and protect your students.
Plus, as all of our templates have been carefully crafted by our team of legal experts, you can be 100% confident that they’re accurate and in line with the law.
Get expert health & safety training for your education staff
Whether you need training for new starters or refresher sessions for long-term staff, our range of education-specific e-learning courses are just what you need to get your staff up to speed.
The courses cover loads of essential topics on teacher health & safety responsibilities, including:
- Education safeguarding lead awareness
- Leadership & management in education
- Behaviour management in education
- Awareness of disadvantaged families in education
- Managing asbestos risks in schools
- Organising trips and visits in education
- Managing stress at work for employees in education
Our courses have even been CPD-accredited—giving you peace of mind that they’re full of the very latest information on health and social care regulations.