Empower your staff with e-learning
Develop your people with complimentary e-learning, exclusively through BrightHR.
Access training anytime, anywhere
BrightLearn is a free educational tool that you and your employees can access 24/7 directly through your BrightHR desktop. And, if you don’t have time to learn at work, all courses are available for on-the-go learning via the BrightHR app.
Here’s how it helps you and your staff:
- FREE bite-sized e-learning—without license fees.
- In-demand courses based on skill gaps and employee interests.
- Regular updates and new courses—so you’re always learning!
- Learn on the go with mobile-optimised courses.
- Boost employee perks by offering development opportunities for your staff.
- Reach for the highest professional standards with CIPD-accredited courses.
No limits to your learning
Did we mention there is no cap on the number of users you can add? Or a limit on the number of courses you can complete?
This free feature is designed to help you attract and retain talent, whilst kicking your workplace compliance and performance into overdrive!
Our easy-to-use BrightLearn feature lets users:
- Search, start and save courses to complete later.
- Learn on any device—from a desktop to an iPhone!
- Test their knowledge with short quizzes at the end of each course. They’ll get a complimentary certificate for each course they pass.
Plus, by creating a culture of learning, you can help your retention rates soar—evidence shows offering more opportunities for learning keeps your highest achievers engaged.
Enjoy a growing range of expert courses
Our brand-new expert e-learning courses are FREE for BrightHR customers, allowing you to encourage consistent training on a wide range of topics.
There are plenty of courses to get you started and help you to hone your leadership skills and improve your workplace culture and team success. Topics range from hiring to GDPR, interview productivity, cyber security, effective communications, time management, and diversity & inclusion awareness—to name a few.
We’ve also tapped into our partner brand network to add a unique range of courses that are exclusively yours. We’ve teamed up with industry-leading learning providers like LinkedIn, Hays, the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, Croner, and more. So, you can always be confident your courses are backed up with the best information.