Blip by BrightHR
Upgrade your clocking system with Blip.
It’s an exclusive mobile app that lets you easily track your employees’ work hours and locations on the go. Just fire up the app to see who’s in, who’s off and who’s on a break.
Watch Sam from BrightHR explain more
Watch our short video to see how easy Blip makes tracking employee hours whether they’re in the office or at home.
How does Blip work?
There are two ways to use Blip and you decide which one is right for you.
There’s Blip’s clever geolocation feature. Create a geofence—a virtual boundary—around your workplace either on web or the app. Then, when your employees enter or leave the geofence, Blip picks up their location and asks them to clock in or out—helping you to see exactly where your staff have worked and how long for.
And then you’ve got Blip’s smart scanning system. Use it to generate a QR code (a type of barcode) through the app. Then print off as many of these as you like and dot them around your workplace.
Your staff scan these codes when they start work, finish work and go on a break, and Blip records their hours and locations for you. It’s that simple.
Did you know there have been
global clock-ins using Blip!
How will Blip benefit me?
As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to keep a record of your team’s work hours. But that doesn’t have to mean spending hours poring over lengthy spreadsheets and dog-eared calendars.
Blip’s iOS and Android app makes logging staff work hours quick and easy. Here’s how:
- Check your employees’ work hours and track their locations on desktop or on the go.
- Keep an eye on your employees’ breaks and make sure they’re getting enough downtime.
- Let employees' set reminders so they never forget to clock in, clock out, or take a break.
- Create multiple locations and easily track where your staff have worked during the day.
- Export work history for your team or employee and save it as a spreadsheet for your records.
- Put your staff in control of logging their work hours to take the pressure off you and free up your time.
Here’s what one customer says about Blip’s contactless clocking app:
“I took advantage of Bright’s new geolocation feature and in less than 24 hours all my homeworkers were set up. I can now view their hours at the click of a button. This has given me great peace of mind and has been a real lifesaver in these testing times.”
Lesley Bateman, HR Manager, Altecnic Ltd
Already a BrightHR user?
All you have to do is download Blip on iOS or Android and log in using your BrightHR email address and password.
You can set it up for your team in minutes and start tracking their work hours and locations straightaway. For more information, read our step-by-step guide.